For learning Russian in Russia, CREF offers, in Moscow, courses held in a group format. Because the classes are held 4 hours a day, 5 days a week (20 hours a week), you will progress rapidly. The size of the group is limited (maximum 6 students) which allows you to take full advantage of your Russian courses.
The classes take place in the morning (beginning at 9:00 a.m.). Classes start every other Monday, and begin once a month for complete beginners.
The courses are available from Beginner’s to Upper Intermediate levels (A1 to B1). Upon their arrival at CREF, each student will be tested for their level and placed in the appropriate course for learning Russian in Russia.
For a shared experience to learn Russian in Russia, choose group lessons for expatriates. With two or three 90 min classes of Russian per week during 4, 6 or 10 weeks, our Russian course in Moscow are able to fit your pace of life and school holiday breaks. Lessons can take place in the morning, during the day or in the evening, the choice is yours.
- 6 people maximum. In small groups, every student can practice and speak.
- Constant assessment helps you follow your progress during your Russian course in Moscow. If you are a complete beginner on your arrival in Russia, you can reach the A1 level after 80 hours or 4 weeks of classes. To reach the A2 level, you will have to attend 100 hours more. CREF has an agreement with the Russian Ministry of Education to deliver certificates of proficiency in Russian language.
- Courses based on communication. Though grammar is quite important in Russian, CREF teachers make communication their main goal. We have a special « Survival Russian » Starter group: everything you need to get around everyday life in Russia.
- An individually customised structure. Even in group-classes, teachers adapt their course to each individual student.
- Genuine teaching and learning materials made by our teachers, especially for the study of Russian as a foreign language.